Acquisition Structure (TSX-V Approved on July 25, 2017)
- Colibri has issued 24,242,424 for a total of $4,000,000 to Ontop Capital.
- CGR owns 100% of the right, title and interest in Minera Bestep S.A. de C.V. (“Bestep”), a private Mexican company.
- Bestep holds 100% of the right, title and interest in the Pilar Gold Project (“Pilar Property”) and the Sun Project.
- Both properties are near Suaqui Grande, Sonora, Mexico and neither properties are subject to any royalties or encumbrances.
Pilar Gold Property (105 hectares)
Pilar Gold Property – Work Done
Significant Amount of Data Collected on Pilar Property)
- 1.9km of 3m Channel Sampling (660 x 3m)
- 750 Meters of Additional Trenches
- 7,500 Plus Meters of Drilling in 1996-1997
- 57 Rock-chip & 27 Soil Samples (all mapped)
- 92 Rock-chip Samples (mapped, avg. 1.229 g/t Au)
- 590 Rock-chip Samples at 5m Intervals (mapped)
- 7,192 Meters of Drilling with CGR Management
- Standard Cyanide Bottle Roll Testing Completed
Previous Channel & Chip Sampling
Highly Silicified Boulder with Analysis of 6 g/t Au
30+ Major Trenches Spanning 2.7km
Previous Drilling Campaigns
*The chart shown above is based on Santa Catalina Mining press releases.
Recent Drilling Campaigns & Notable RC Drilling Samples
RC Drilling Samples Typically Represent 1.5 meters or 1.52 meters (5 feet)
Tables Show all CGR RC Drilling Samples Resulting in +2 g/t Au
Recent Drilling – Intercept Highlights
Pilar Gold – Metallurgical Testing
Excellent Gold Recoveries
Highly Oxidized Material is Ideal for Heap Leach Gold Recovery
Hermosillo-based Laboratorio Technologico de Metalurgia LTM S.A. de C.V (LTM) Was Commissioned to Complete Three Preliminary Metallurgical Tests
Bottle Roll Test 1
- 7 Samples Taken at 5-7 metre Intervals Along a 35 Metre Long Section of the Largest Known Mineralized Structure in the Main Zone.
- Test 1 Head Assay: 1.5 g/t Au and 6.0 g/t Ag
- Test 1 Recovery in 72 Hours: 92.17% Gold and 28.66% Silver
Bottle Roll Tests 2 and 3
- 5 samples Taken From the Width of the Same Structure as Test 1, at 5 Metre Intervals, 60-100 Metres from Test 1.
- Test Was Run in Duplicate for Greater Accuracy
- Test 2 and Test 3 Head Assay: 0.79 g/t Au and 7.0 g/t Ag
- Test 2 Recovery in 72 Hours: 91.17% Gold and 16.12% Silver
- Test 3 Recovery in 72 Hours: 93.88% Gold and 12.09% Silver
Pilar Gold – Path Forward for Next 12 Months
Fast Track to Production Initiatives Underway.
- Raise Drilling Campaign Funds Via Private Placement
- Produce Resource Calculation
- at Least 120,000 Ounces of Gold
- Verify Lundin’s Mineralized Structured Zone
- 1,200m x 625m
- Preliminary Economic Assessment
- Drill a Total of 10,000 meters
- Expand on Previous Drilling Success
- Drill for Continuity of Grade, Extension and Depth
- Drill Selected Exploration Targets Outside the Main Zone